In-Person Church Attendance
We are so glad that we can provide in-person church at this time. We will be meeting in the church sanctuary, with the service starting at 10:15am. Doors will open at 9:30am.
Please keep the following in mind when considering in-person church:
- We have limited seating due to Covid-19 guidelines. These guidelines allow for 50% capacity up to 100 with physical distancing. Although, for now we will host up to 20 people depending on the configuration of groups. This will allow us to get a sense of how many we can comfortably seat in the sanctuary and our movements in and out of the church building.
- The person registering will need to sign in upon arrival and answer Covid-19 related question on behalf of them-self and anyone who is attending with them.
- You must wear a cloth mask that has been recommended by NS Government. You can find information on choosing the proper mask on the NS Government website
- You will need to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet.
- Only one person needs to register, indicating the total number of how many will be attending church.
- Entrance at the office doors (by gym). Please enter the building one family/group at a time.
- There will be no elevator service.
- All areas of the building will be closed except for the two washrooms on the gym level, pathway to get to the sanctuary, and the church sanctuary. Please refrain from using the rest of the building.
- There will be no on-site children’s program at this time, but activity pages and colouring utensils will be available for children who attend with their family.
- If you are not feeling well or are showing signs of Covid-19, we have several other ways for you to join our Sunday service. Please see below.
- You can also register by calling the church, but if we prefer online. Please leave a message and we will return your call to complete registration.
Please keep in mind that you will be asked 4 questions when you attend in-person church. They are included for your reference and should be answered for each person who is attending with you.
- Have you travelled outside NS, PEI, or NL in the previous 14 days?
- Have you come in close contact (within 2 metres/6 feet) of a confirmed case of Covid-19?
- Are you or anyone in your household waiting for a Covid-19 test result?
- Have you experienced symptoms* of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Covid-19 Symptoms
- Fever (i.e. chills, sweats) or Cough (new or worsening)
- Or two or more of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Covid-19 Symptoms
If you have answered yes to any of these questions we ask that you attend our service online, FM Listening, or through our podcast. Please see below on how to access alternative service opportunities.