Ways to Give
This is a time of uncertainty and we are not sure when we will be meeting again physically, but we are continuing to minister to our church family and neighbours during these unsettling times.
There are several ways that you can still hand in your offering envelopes or give financially to Stevens Road Baptist Church.
If you need any assistance with any of these ways to give, please send us an email at email@example.com or phone us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your financial support. We continue to seek the Lords guidance on being good stewards of what he has provided through your gracious gifts.
- Drop Off Your Offering Envelope
- If you are able, take a drive to the church and drop off your envelope in the church mail slot. It is located under the office window on the outside gym wall. You can do this while still maintaining social distance
- If you are not able to get out, we can arrange for someone to pick up your offering envelope.
- Automatic Withdraw
- The church treasurer can guide you in the process to have your giving automatically taken from your bank account on a schedule that works for you.
- You can give through e-transfer through your online banking – firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to set this up with your bank using your online banking account. To do this, you will need to add email@example.com as a contact under your e-transfer section of your online banking.
- Please note that you cannot send an e-transfer through your email account.
- If you are not registered for online banking you can visit your financial institutions website to register.
If you need assistance with any of the options to give, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902-435-1456 and we will direct you to the right person to help you out.